1515 Baldwin Street
Notice is Hereby Given, that in accordance with Act 184 of Public Act of 1943, as amended, the Georgetown Township Mineral Mining Board will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, at 7:00 p.m., or after, at the Georgetown Township Office.
The hearing is called to consider an application for a new mineral mining license (ML2201) as follows, and any other business that would come before the Board.
(ML2201) Top Grade Aggregates, LLC, 3407 58th St., is requesting a new Mineral Mining License under Sec. 26-74 of the Code of Ordinances, on parcels of land in Georgetown Charter Township, Ottawa County, Michigan, described as:
1. P.P. # 70-14-02-300-009, located at 1405 Taylor St., zoned LDR, owned by OCRC
2. P.P. # 70-14-02-300-010, located at 1401 Taylor St., zoned LDR, owned by OCRC
3. P.P. # 70-14-02-300-027, located at 1610 Fillmore St., zoned LDR, owned by OCRC
4. P.P. # 70-14-02-300-028, located at 1606 Fillmore St., zoned LDR, owned by OCRC
5. P.P. # 70-14-03-200-002, located at 1861 Fillmore St., zoned RR, owned by Huizenga Gravel
Written comments will be received at the Township Office during regular office hours prior to the date of the hearing.
Signed: Ryan Kidd, Clerk
Georgetown Charter Township